• Provide world class customer experience through customer interactions on phone, email, and chat.
• Develop intricate product and inventory knowledge to assist customers in the below areas.
• Assist customers with order-related issues, provide fit and styling suggestions based on intricate product knowledge, and answer general inquiries.
• Actively promote our products and styling services in order to maximize customer experience and sales.
• Offer insights to Company Management about product modifications and market opportunities obtained through customer interactions.
• Maintain a high level of service awareness at all times.
• BA and computer proficiency required.
• Must understand the strategic importance of customer service to our organization.
• Must have the ability to maintain a high level of service awareness at all times.
• Must demonstrate a positive attitude and enthusiastic demeanor.
• Must be articulate and possess exceptional writing skills (spelling and grammar).
• Must have the ability to multi‐task in a fast paced setting.
• Must work well with others and thrive in a team environment.
• Must be able to solve problems strategically and retain flexibility in a dynamic environment.
• Must have the ability to work rotating Sunday and Saturday shifts.
• Must have flexibility to work evening shifts.
• Sales experience a plus.
An ability to work independently, though collaboratively and a willingness to learn Please send your CV to email@example.com